Plugins (GreenHopper) stopped working and the Agile tab has completely disappeared.

Yasir Drabu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 21, 2012

We setup up our jira on a window 2008 R2 box with the GreenHopper plugin. We have Jira and Confulence running on the same box with Apache as the proxy as recommend with out https. We have been using it in production for over a month, everything seemed to be going well.

Today it just suddenly went down. We did a restart of the system and it seemed to have fixed the problem, but the plugin disappeared. Further, I cannot go in the plugin manager or plugin log I get The page you are trying to view cannot be shown because it uses an invalid or unsupported form of compression.

We are new to this and don't know what to look for to fix the issue. Any help will be appreciated.

1 answer

0 votes
John Chin
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 22, 2012

Hi,

Can you check under Administration -> Plugins -> GreenHopper -> General Configuration to see that it's enabled and has a license present? If this option is not there, you'll need to check under Administration -> Plugins -> Installed Plugins and check that the plugin is both installed and enabled.

Yasir Drabu
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 27, 2012

I could not get the Plugins area, the application would crash.

Basically after reading a little bit more, I figured that it maybe a cache corruption issue. So I stopped the services and deleted the work directory under Jira's installation location. A restart and after that everything started working normally.

Thank you for your help John.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events