🎈PM72 Summit - It's a wrap! Check out the stream stats and roundup

Good morning community β˜€οΈ,

it's now 3 weeks since PM72 Summit - 72 hours live stream of project management talks with a key objective to raise funds for Malala Fund and provide as much free educational content as we can.

I won't lie, we learned that 72 hours is *really* long but so many of you were so excited and supportive and stopped by to say hello on the stream πŸ’œ Thank you for that!

pm72-summit-nikki-jexo-meme.png

(I guess Jexo team still wonders how we could prioritize this "low hanging fruit" event πŸ˜…)

Before and during the stream you and amazing partners helped raise an incredible $54,048 for Malala Fund! If you would like to learn about the impact of this donation and what Malala Fund does check out this live stream πŸ‘‡

A lot of you asked during the stream if the sessions are going to be available to watch post the event.

Well, I got some great news for all of you πŸ‘‰ we're publishing 1 talk every day at 2 pm UTC on the Jexo Youtube channel so subscribe to get notified when a new talk is out!

I was also thinking to share some interesting numbers from the stream so you can see how it went πŸ‘€ πŸ‘‡

Pm72-summit-infografic.png

But before we wrap things up I just wanted to thank our most amazing artist Mel who put her whole heart into the event branding.... and Afterparties food trucks for our amazing donors πŸ˜…

pm72-summit-mel-jexo-meme.png

We hope to see you all next year at PM72 Summit again 😊

pm72-summit-end.jpeg

Thank you for all your support and for helping us to make PM72 happen! πŸ’œ

pm72-summit-youtube-chat.png

2 comments

Comment

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 8, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ I loved this event and hope that Jexo already has the wheels spinning on planning the next one. I am proud to say that I contributed to the US and Canada viewing statistics as I was travelling for business during the Summit. How many others can claim they streamed the event from 30,000ft in the air? I have been curating my own list of talks that I missed as they are posted to make sure I can fully gain from all of the content presented. Great job! 

Like β€’ # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 12, 2022

Thank you @Andy Gladstone for all the support! I hope PM72 made your long travel journey a bit more fun 😊

Also - wow! I think we didn't have many viewers watching from 2 countries! That's really cool 🀩

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events