Not able to see transformations in Structure for Jira cloud

Pedro Alves July 21, 2021

I have installed Structure for Jira cloud in July 2nd, still  under evaluation, but I am not able to see the transformations option (aka quick filters).

This is what I see:

Structure in jira cloud without transformations.jpeg

This is what I expected to see:Quick Transformations.png

Can anyone help in understanding what to do to have this available?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 21, 2021

Hi Pedro,

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

Transformations and quick transformations are not yet available in Structure Cloud. 

I can add a note to this post, when these functionalities become available.

Kind regards,
Dmitrii Kuzmin
ALM Works

Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
August 30, 2021

Hi @Pedro Alves,

Quick filters are now available, feel free to check it out.

Let me know if you had any particular quick transformation in mind. Sort and group transformations, for example, are not available yet, but we are working on those.

Kind regards,
Dmitrii Kuzmin
ALM Works

Pedro Alves August 30, 2021

Hi @Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_ ,

So far the quick filters based on JQL are great!

Only missing now the transformations! Typically the sort and group transformations are the ones more used, therefore those are where I would put priority on.

Thank you very much!
Pedro

Like # people like this
Deleted user June 1, 2022

@Dima Kuzmin _ALM Works_ , do you know when Sort and Group quick transformations will be available in Structure Cloud?

Like # people like this
David Niro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

Hello @[deleted] ,

David from ALM Works here.  Welcome to the Community!

Our last Cloud release introduced the ability to sort by columns.  Clicking on a column header will sort the structure by the values in that column.  Clicking on it a second time will sort it in the opposite direction and a final click will remove the sorting.

As for Group quick transformations, we do not have a date to share at this time, but please do keep an eye on our roadmap and release notes.  I have added your vote to the related task in our backlog.

Best Regards,
David

Like # people like this
Peter Wieland November 25, 2022

@David Niro, please add my vote to the related task in your backlog as well. We just moved from the server version of Jira to the cloud and I miss the possibility to dynamically group by different attributes using quick transformations.

Like David Niro likes this
0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 30, 2023

Hello everyone,

We just implemented the Quick Groups feature in Structure Cloud. Please feel free ti try it.

If you need assistance with it or have questions about anything else Structure-related, please reach out to us via our support portal.

Best regards,
Stepan Kholodov
Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events