Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

Not able to see transformations in Structure for Jira cloud

I have installed Structure for Jira cloud in July 2nd, still  under evaluation, but I am not able to see the transformations option (aka quick filters).

This is what I see:

Structure in jira cloud without transformations.jpeg

This is what I expected to see:Quick Transformations.png

Can anyone help in understanding what to do to have this available?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted

Hi Pedro,

Dmitrii with ALM Works here.

Transformations and quick transformations are not yet available in Structure Cloud. 

I can add a note to this post, when these functionalities become available.

Kind regards,
Dmitrii Kuzmin
ALM Works

Hi @Pedro Alves,

Quick filters are now available, feel free to check it out.

Let me know if you had any particular quick transformation in mind. Sort and group transformations, for example, are not available yet, but we are working on those.

Kind regards,
Dmitrii Kuzmin
ALM Works

Hi @Dmitrii Kuzmin _ALM Works_ ,

So far the quick filters based on JQL are great!

Only missing now the transformations! Typically the sort and group transformations are the ones more used, therefore those are where I would put priority on.

Thank you very much!
Pedro

Like Dave Rosenlund _Tempo_ likes this

@Dmitrii Kuzmin _ALM Works_ , do you know when Sort and Group quick transformations will be available in Structure Cloud?

Hello @eugene feld ,

David from ALM Works here.  Welcome to the Community!

Our last Cloud release introduced the ability to sort by columns.  Clicking on a column header will sort the structure by the values in that column.  Clicking on it a second time will sort it in the opposite direction and a final click will remove the sorting.

As for Group quick transformations, we do not have a date to share at this time, but please do keep an eye on our roadmap and release notes.  I have added your vote to the related task in our backlog.

Best Regards,
David

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Marketplace Partner Spotlight: AppLiger

This month the spotlight is on AppLiger. We caught up with Pavel Pavlovsky, CEO and Product Manager, to learn how the company started and what fuels the team's creativity.    Atlassian:...

369 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you