No automatic transition?

Stefan de Pagter March 22, 2016

Hi Sir/Madam,

We have an urgent case that need to be checked on.

This happened a couple of times, apparently after approval there is no automatic transition done to the next status, while this option is enabled.

Any clue? In this example (see picture) you see the product approved but it did not moved to approved. However the “Approve” button appeared.

We tried to reproduce it with the same config but all worked fine..

Regards,NoAutomaticTransition.JPG

Stefan

4 answers

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 23, 2016

Stefan,

I see the Define Approvals screen doesn't show the type of Approval configuration and the Display only configured button.

The two features have been released with v.3.6 and 3.5 respectively.

Can you please install the latest add-on version so that we can verify if the bug is still reproduced and, if it will be, we will start investigation by reviewing the type of Approval configuration.

Let me know.

Sincerely

0 votes
Stefan de Pagter March 23, 2016

Dear Antonella,

If i check the old one that was not transitioned automatically I see:

image2016-3-23 11:34:13.png

This happened now 3 times on 900 tickets... Can it be another issue?

Regards,

Stefan

0 votes
Antonella Capalbo
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 22, 2016

Hi Stefan,

Can you please have a look to the Approval Configuration for this specific issue?
You need to check if this issue follows a Single Issue Approval (and AWT setting is false) or an Approval Mapping by Project/Issue Type.
In order to check it, just click the Define Approvals button and review:

• the type of Approval Configuration
  • the AWT setting associated to status/transition Cab>>Approve.

Sincerely,

Antonella

0 votes
Aleks Yenin (Polontech)
Rising Star
Rising Star
March 22, 2016

Maybe there is no transition post finction in that step?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events