Move to different tab?

Rafal September 15, 2023

Is it possible to move the checklist to the different than “General” tab?

2 answers

0 votes
Nicolas Mayran December 14, 2023

Hello @Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_ 

If I understand well Rafal question I do have a similar question/request.

Currently you can have the checklist either at the bottom of "Description fields" or at the bottom of "Context fields".

In my project I can create several tabs for each ticket here for exemple "dev tab" and "checklist tab".

The idea is to have the checklist available only in the "checklist tab" and not on the "dev tab" which is not possible for the moment I would say, isn't it ?

As checklist is not a field it cannot be moved and focused on a specific tab, this is what I understand. Do you have a ticket or an action to work on this feature ?

Jiratab.png

0 votes
Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2023

Hi @Rafal

I understand that you have reached out to us directly through our service portal. I have already replied to your question in a ticket, but let me rephrase it here for anyone who can find this thread looking for this answer.

Issue Checklist allows for displaying the Checklist either in the main issue panel under the description, or in the right panel. Each user can choose where they want to have the checklist, and it's controlled via the (...) context menu of the Checklist. In that menu you will find the option to "Move Checklist to the right". When clicked, the user will stop seeing the Checklist in the main panel, and in the right panel they will find a button labeled "Open Checklist". 

When clicked, the panel will display the checklist like this:

Checklist - right.png

I'm happy to answer any and all other questions you might have about Issue Checklist's functionalities.

Cheers!

Rafal September 15, 2023

Thanks Wojciech, lets keep it here, maybe useful for others.

I was thinking of using addition tab, however "the right panel", is totally enough.

thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events