Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Microsoft Teams not loading Jira Cloud app

I'm trying to add the Jira Cloud app to a Teams channel but it's giving me a blank screen:
TeamsJiraIssue.png

Anyone seen this? Or any ideas what I need to do to fix it?

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes

I have this same issue with jira cloud for teams, any fix?

Hi. I sent in a support ticket to Atlassian but I'm still waiting for a response.

In the meantime, I tried to do it through online Teams and I seem to have got it working. I setup the channel app add-in through the online version of Teams, then when I went back to the Desktop version it let me go further.

You need to create a filter to be able to add a tab - would have been nice to know this up front because I haven't used filters before so didn't have any! You need to do this in the online Jira before so you can use the drop-down menu to find them.

Hope this helps!

Catriona

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Apps & Integrations

Partner Webinar Opportunities: January 2022

Hi everyone 👋, I really like the format of the webinar opportunities summary that @Jimmy Seddon posts monthly on the Welcome Centre group. It's a great place to go to check that you didn...

58 views 1 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you