Microsoft Teams app for Jira Server is in INACTIVE State

chaya November 10, 2020

We have earlier Installed plugin MS Teams for Jira and it was working successfully.

But currently MS teams connection showing as INACTIVE

Screenshot 2020-11-10 at 6.18.09 PM.png

I have tried Reconnecting , uninstall/install and disable/enable but nothing seems to work fine.

Our JIRA users are actively using MS teams for ticket creation in JIRA and now we are blocked.

Quick guidance to resolve issue will be greatly appreciated.

10 answers

0 votes
Goran Dermeta March 11, 2022

Anyone got any idea on fixing this?

Our hasn't magically started working again.

Update: the URL in the instructions is not correct.

After I changed it to https://jira-server.msteams-atlassian.com#

I was able to activate the connection.

0 votes
JHC March 3, 2022

I just set this up and configured it and I am also stuck unable to actually get an active connection.   It is pretty questionable that there is NO response on what is going on here.

0 votes
Gundsambuu April 14, 2021

Dear support team,

Please give us any advise on this issue. Thank you.

0 votes
Deyves
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 18, 2020

Hi Team!

Looking at the behavior described, it seems that we're hitting the scenario described here https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/microsoft-teams-app-disconnected-in-jira-1018764187.html 

0 votes
Rabbit Stoddard December 11, 2020

Having this issue today; also it doesn't seem to like the Jira ID provided in the configuration. Not sure what's up.

0 votes
chaya November 11, 2020

Even mine has started working again by restarting JIRA Services , but we need to understand root cause of issue.

If someone understood cause of issue, can share their experience.

0 votes
Eric Feigenbaum November 11, 2020

Mine has begun working again.  Self-recovery.

0 votes
Endace IT (Admin) November 10, 2020

Same issue here.  It was working and suddenly stopped.  Showing as Inactive and cannot reconnect.

How do we resolve this?

0 votes
Eric Feigenbaum November 10, 2020

Same issue here.  Was working and suddenly stopped.  Showing as Inactive and cannot reconnect.

0 votes
Ben Lombard November 10, 2020

We are also experiencing this issue, have gone through all the steps mentioned above as well. Any help would be greatly appreciated. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events