Keep getting the same ServiceRunner error about singalIR in the logs, almost every microsecond.

luizduarte June 15, 2020

2020-06-15 10:10:40,375 Timer-70 ERROR ServiceRunner [c.microsoft.signalr.HubConnection] HubConnection disconnected with an error: Server timeout elapsed without receiving a message from the server..

This is basically the error, we receive it over and over.

The only new application links we have are one for MSTeams, one for Trello. The other one is an old one that's from a client(I don't think it's that one), but both Teams and Trello are new.

Any help would be appreciated, it's quite engorging our log files, and becoming an eysore too.

2 answers

1 vote
scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

I noticed the same error in my logs files. It has something to do with the MS Teams application link. 

I've also received random notifications that there is an issue with the Applications Links. 

@luizduarte did you find a resolution for the issue?

The log analyzer can't even finish as its adding messages so fast:

log analyzer.png

scott_boisvert
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 23, 2020

Forgot that we hit this issue before. MS Teams Integration Support had me uninstall the MS Teams Integration App and restart Jira. Then reinstall the app. This worked, but here we are again... 

1 vote
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2020

Go to Admin -> Services and have a look at the list in there.  I suspect one of them has become invalid as it can't connect to a server.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events