Jira structure - create dropdown "notes" column

Marina_CL May 2, 2024

Hello,

so I am used to create structures in Jira, and adding several (user defined) notes columns for being able to add comments.

I would like to know if is there any way that I can create one of those notes columns in a structure, which I can configure dropdown menu, with personalized values.

Just to be clear, it is a user defined column for structures views, not any field in issues.

Thank you!

2 answers

1 vote
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 2, 2024

Hello @Marina_CL 

At this time, there is no such functionality in Structure Cloud. But it's coming very soon. Once implemented, it will allow adding custom columns with data of different types, and this data will only exist locally in the structure. We will update this post once the release happens, in case someone else is looking for the same thing.

If you have other questions about Structure, please reach out to us directly at our support portal and we'll get back to you shortly.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo (the Structure app vendor)

0 votes
Stepan Kholodov _Tempo_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2024

The Flex Fields functionality was just implemented in Structure Cloud. Now it is possible to create local fields in structures and set custom values in them without these values being present in Jira.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any questions about it.

Best regards,
Stepan
Tempo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events