Jira Cloud - Teams Integration failed

SenecaGlobal
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 28, 2020

We have added Microsoft Teams for Jira Cloud in Jira subscription and added JiraCloud in Microsoft Teams. As a admin, i can access my Jira tasks in Teams Application.

But users are not able to access their Jira issues in Team Application. and are getting below alert.   If i login as admin user in user systems, it is showing my tasks instead of user.

Please let me know where i can give Admin approval for this access or how to resolve this issue.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

3 answers

0 votes
Gerard Vangaever February 8, 2021

We have the same issue on our Jira Cloud.  Has anyone been able to overcome this issue? 

0 votes
Tu, Cong
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 26, 2020

+1

0 votes
Roberta Sarah Santos Oliveira September 17, 2020

We are also facing this same problem in my company, I await an answer.

Richard Thompson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
October 6, 2020

I'm also having the same issue with our JIRA and Teams installation. Can't find a setting to allow users permission to use the Teams plugin in JIRA.

Paula Hidalgo December 3, 2020

We have the same issue on our Jira Cloud.  Has anyone been able to overcome this issue? 

Thomas Totter August 20, 2021

same here, but from what i gathered so far, the issue most likely is (in my case at least) that the teams app wasn't added to my user account in jira and only jira admins can add/approve this in my organization. you can check the list of admin-connected apps in your jira user account settings. if it doesn't show up there, contact an admin (i guess).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events