Jira Cloud Tab doesn't work after SAML SSO implementation

Drew Bartlett August 22, 2019

We have been using the Jira Cloud addon for Teams for a while now and have multiple teams setup with filtered tabs for their workloads. We configured SAML SSO via our ADFS infrastructure last weekend and those tabs are no longer working, stating "No issue have a parent epic with key or name "*******" This project isn't available. It may have been deleted or your permissions may have changed.

Wondering if anyone else has encountered a similar problem or has any ideas where I should start looking for a resolution.

1 answer

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 23, 2019

Dear @Drew Bartlett 

Please be informed that the issue with epics will be fixed in the next release. For now we would kindly ask you to configure filters you use in the way not to include epic link in JQL query.

Also, we will inform you as soon as we have any updates on this issue.

Regards,
SoftServe Team

Drew Bartlett October 7, 2019

Hoping for an update. It's been 45 days and we do not have a way to re-work our filters without the Epic-Link JQL query and still get the information we were hoping for. Anything I can pass along to my users would be greatly appreciated.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events