Jira 7 compatibility - library view issue

Gábor Kelemen
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 1, 2016

Hi,

We are using 7.0.9 and installed QaSpace. It works quite well, however, in library mode the test case names are only appearing if they are selected, that is only one test case name is displayed. I tried it in different browsers ie 11, chrome most up-to-date (version 47.0.2526.106), firefox most up-to-date. This problem occurs in all of them. Can you please check this?

Thank you! 

2 answers

0 votes
Laszlo Kosa March 14, 2016

Hi Gabor, Esther,
The most likely that you set "Header Background Color" as white in Administration>System>Colors. Our plugin is attuned with JIRA color styles in order to apply your customize color scheme. Test's summary uses the same color as JIRA header. So white on white is not visible and could be seen only when is being highlighted (by selecting).

Changing "Header Background Color" to any color different from white should help.

Thank you for reporting this issue!
Colors.png

0 votes
Esther Lumsdon
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 7, 2016

We are trying this add-on.  We have JIRA 6.2.7 and have the same issue with appearance in Library mode.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events