JIRA migration and/or sync

Melita
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 26, 2023

Good afternoon! I need help. The company where I work does not have its own JIRA and we use the Developer's JIRA as part of the project, but the project will end soon and they can close access to us, how can I get the history and data of all the tasks, so that after the access is removed, my company also has data about the tasks performed during the project history? Currently using personal JIRA

1 answer

0 votes
Katarzyna Szumilas_Deviniti_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 28, 2023

Hi @Melita

I wonder if CSV export wouldn't be a solution for you?
Jira offers the possibility to export issue content and import it back to different Jira instances - keeping the data about fields, comments, or attachments.
An official, step-by-step documentation on how to use this feature can be found here.

If issue history (who changed what data and when) is crucial for you - check the following community article on using rest API or 3rd party plugins.

I hope it helps!
Kasia from Devinti

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events