JIRA AHA Integration

Tony Autin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2018

I'm attempting to follow the below linked article.

https://support.aha.io/hc/en-us/articles/115004685786

I'm unsure if I should use the JIRA or JIRA Connect method, my JIRA solution is hosted in the cloud. I've tried both. Step 2 of the above article, it says to select a template, but I do not have that option.

Since the name is the only option, I clicked the "next" button and then was provided an instruction set. The first step there took me to the JIRA marketplace, where I eventually found a link that would take me to install the AHA add-on. The button there says "download," and not "configure" like the previously mentioned instruction set states.

When I click "download" I'm provided with a pop-up with two links (see att), the second one takes me to the documentation, and the first brings me back to the JIRA marketplace. I do not see the step to actually install the plugin.

Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

jirahaa.JPG

--Tony Autin

1 answer

0 votes
Aswin Achuthan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 7, 2018

Hi Tony,

I don't think there is any installable plugin available for Aha in Jira. But, you can add Jira integration inside Aha and then configure webhooks in JIRA. Using this, we can import Jira issues, releases and other in Aha.

In Aha:

Navigate to settings icon(right corner) > Product >click + icon next to Integratins > select Jira
Give any name > save and continue > Enter cloud url, username and  password >select Project > Map values > copy the webhook link

In Jira:

Go to System Webhooks(as admin) > Create webhook > paste the webhook link in URL field and select all necessary events and click Create.

This will do integration between Aha Product and JIRA project.

Thanks,

Aswin

Dhanveer December 25, 2018

Hi Aswin, 

I know this is an older post, but was hoping could get some help on this. 

I did all the integrations steps in Aha, but i am unfortunately unable to get this done on the Jira side 

I dont even see an option of ' System Webhooks' on my Jira. is there something i am missing here? i am an admin. 

Pinthip Chantanalert
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 26, 2018

Hi Dhanveer,

Are you using Jira cloud? If so, webhook should be under Jira Setting -> System -> Webhook.

Can you see it?

david.partridge@cleargage.com April 24, 2019

The webhook should be copied from Aha! and you can find the location to past it under SETTINGS>SYSTEM>webhook.

One thing that tripped me up, make sure you remember to enable the integration and pay attention to your field mappings.

Anuradha_Kumari
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 2, 2020

Hi Aswin

I am also trying to integrate AHA and Jira Software using webhooks.

getting below error:

We could not connect to your Jira account. Please check your server URL, username or password and try again. If using Jira Cloud, ensure you are using your Jira email and API token.

Please help to resolve this.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events