Issue with three gadgets

Michael Dennis
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
January 3, 2013

Hi - I am evaluating pro fields. The trial version has been installed and appears to be fine and two of the gadgets are working. However, three of the gadgets do not appear to be working. Two dimensional project statistics, project time sheet & one field statistics. These show a red bar under each slection list and cannot be saved. Any suggestions as to the cause?

<font></font>

<font></font>

1 answer

0 votes
Leo Diaz _ DEISER
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 3, 2013

Hi Michael,

First of all, thank you very much for your interest about Profields, I'm pleased to offer our supporting system at http://www.madeira20.com If you create an account it's possible to create and track any issue you could consider interesting to send us. This services is offered free of charge to all the companies evaluating/using any of our products. Of course you can also use the email but that way you will receive a better service and your questions will be notified to several persons.

Sorry for the inconveniences.

Regards

Leo

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events