Issue with Automation loading a Checklist template

Scott Schellhardt
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 1, 2022

The aim of my rule is to load a checklist every-time a new ticket is open for a certain type of ticket (not working) then send a Slack to my company Slack channel. (working)

My error in the Audit Log is:-

Unknown fields set during edit, they may be unavailable for the project/type.

Check your custom field configuration. Fields ignored -

Checklist Text (customfield_10060)

Please help ! 

ThanksScreen Shot 2022-06-01 at 9.44.25 AM.png

2 answers

0 votes
Wojciech Wardaszko _HeroCoders_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 23, 2022

I'm gonna add something here for anyone who finds this thread. 

In our (HeroCoders') Issue Checklist for Jira - I figure this is the app in question looking at the screenshots - one needs to enable the "Save checklist data to Jira custom field" setting in Checklist settings for automation with Checklist Text field to work. Please check our documentation for more details.

On the same occasion I would like to mention that with Issue Checklist for Jira you can now create a checklist template named exactly as your label and it will be automatically appended in any issue that label is added on. It may facilitate the flow for many people wanting to automatically add checklists in different scenarios.

Hope this helps someone!

EDIT: as for passing issues to Slack, please check out Marketplace Apps that can do it for you, I believe there are quite a few Apss that can help.

0 votes
Jack Hunter [HeroCoders]
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 1, 2022

Hi @Scott Schellhardt,

Please reach the support team for assistance: https://herocoders.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portal/1 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events