Is it possible to turn a custom field as "read only" in a specific workflow status

Silvia Olivio
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 20, 2018

I need to do a validation in my edit screen to turn a custom field as "read only" in a specific workflow status

Example:
Workflow: Open -> In Progress -> In Review -> Closed
Fields: Field1, Field2, Field3

In the transition screen "In Progress - In Review" the screen has Field1 and Field2 to collect information and after that, in status "In Review" and "Closed" only specifics users can edit this fields (field1 and field2). For others users, this fields will be read only.

1 answer

1 vote
Mirek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2018

Simply put the fields on screens .. and screens on transitions where you want to make them available for edit. Set conditions to those transitions it you would like to only allow edit to specific group/role/individual and later "read only" on the ticket view screen so that everyone could see actual value.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events