Invalid work log - account is missing

toddgeist
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 21, 2013

hello

I setup an Internal Project to track general adminstrative time. I have accounts setup, but I didn't assign this project to a an account right away. I created a few issues on the project. And I made them all Itneral Issues.

All of the worklogs on that project are showing as invalid and are red. It says "account is missing".

So I went back and created an internal Customer and Internal account. And assigned the project to that account. But that didn't help. It still says Account is Missing.

So exposed the account field on the issue it self, and it does have the account set correctly.

What am I missing?

( I did re-index. Didn't help )

Thanks

Todd

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
toddgeist
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 21, 2013

I did find a solution here

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/161436/is-it-possible-to-associate-existing-work-logs-to-an-account

I created a second account and assigned it to the project. Then the Account Assignment actually worked in the issue view. I was able to set the Account on the issue and then my worklogs where valid.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events