Integrating JSM Asset to Microsoft Azure

Karim Mohamed March 26, 2023

I want to access asset information stored in a database in Microsoft Azure and i would like to know if it is possible integrate with Azure so that when a ticket is being raised in JSD the asset information can be displayed.

1 answer

0 votes
Elyes Gannoun _Elements_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2023

Hello @Karim Mohamed ,

You can achieve this without using assets from JSM premium if needed.

If you are fine with using a Cloud fortified app from Atlassian's marketplace, with our solution, Elements Connect for Jira Cloud, you can directly Connect to a Microsoft Azure database and configure Connected items that displays assets from the data source directly in a select list on the portal.

You will find every info regarding the data source connection here and the Connected items configuration here

Little disclaimer: I am the product manager of the app, and available if any help is needed :)

Tirtha Raj Bhandari June 1, 2023

Hey @Elyes Gannoun _Elements_ could you please explain about Asset Azure Integration? I would like to explore how does it work?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events