Insight Backup

Artem Dosuzhin January 25, 2018

Can i make Insight backup, separately from JiraSD database?

3 answers

5 votes
Gia Jgarkava August 3, 2022

Hi @Artem Dosuzhin  

We are Twinit, Atlassian Marketplace vendor. We have just released an app that satisfies your requirements. With Insight Backup you can schedule backup for and restore certain schemas in your Insight. You can store the backups either in Cloud or in your DB. For more details please refer to the app documentation.

You can try the app and if you have any questions and/or suggestions, please let us know via this thread or by opening a ticket on our Service Desk. We are constantly working on improvements, so your wishes and comments have huge value to us.

Best regards,

Twinit team

0 votes
TerAnYu August 11, 2020

I don't know how much this answer is, but I did a script that allows you to make a database backup, but this is only tested for JIRA Server.
https://github.com/TerAnYu/jira/blob/master/insight_backup.sh

0 votes
Rickard Hyllenstam January 25, 2018

Unfortunately not. But you can export your schema and objects from the GUI. 

Br,

Rickard

Christos Zachos December 9, 2019

Hello Rickard,

Are the Insight data and configuration included when you get a Jira Cloud backup?

How can I export the schema and objects in Jira Cloud?

Rickard Hyllenstam December 9, 2019

In Jira cloud no app-data is stored. So no the Jira cloud backup will not contain insight backup, only issue-related data.

Import/export feature is not yet available in cloud. 

Check the server and cloud comparison list here: https://documentation.mindville.com/display/ICE/Feature+Comparison+-+Insight+Server+vs.+Cloud

Like Ulf Johansson likes this
Tommaso Paoletto February 20, 2020

Is there any roadmap to include Import/Export of objects in Cloud version of Insight?
We're using it in our company, but we need to send some reports about assets to the administration team.
If we cannot export data, we will not use it anymore.

Is there a way to extract the data?

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events