In the confi form I want to restrict the number of entries by a specific user

Shipra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

I have a confi form with certain fields and one of the field is user type..I want to allow every user to add only 2 entries in the form, how can I add this restriction? I tried the _count on my user field but it doesn't work

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Alex Medved _ConfiForms_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 16, 2024

Hi @Shipra 

Have a look at this exmaple https://wiki.vertuna.com/display/CONFIFORMS/ConfiForms+Form+to+allow+only+one+entry+per+user+per+month

A bit more advanced that you need, but I hope you get the idea (additional condition to check for current month can obviously be dropped)

Alex

Shipra
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 16, 2024

thank you Alex , it did work, i was doing the same thing but was not using the Validation rule for dataset and rather was using the validation rule only ..thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events