In the Plan Test Cycle Zephyr page can I search for a Version?

Jessica Sullivan
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

In the Plan Test Cycle Zephyr page can I search for a Version? Currently it's just a drop down but we have so many versions we'd like to do a search. Is this possible?

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Emily Schneider
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 15, 2013

Hi JS,

Currently there is not a way to search for Versions in Zephyr for JIRA. You can view all of your vesrions in a project via the Versions tab from your project, however you can not search or sort. However, I have added your endorsement to our feature request to search and sort versions! This has been asked a lot lately which is why it already on the list.

Kind Regards,

Emily

0 votes
Daniel
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 2, 2015

Hi,

Just an update to say that this feature has made it's way into the Zephyr for JIRA plugin.

Regards,

Daniel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events