I want to have different OKR board for different Project.

Eshita Bhadoria May 3, 2020

The use case that I am trying to solve here is the Marketing team of my company have a similar set of Ojectives and KRA for almost all the projects they do. They want to track the Progress of objectives of different projects. Is there a capability to create a different board of OKR for different projects? Or is there any other way that fits the use case? 

3 answers

3 votes
Deleted user January 17, 2021

Hello @Eshita Bhadoria 

In August 2020 we have launched Private Workspaces.

Main idea: to have private spaces for different teams to manage their OKRs separately.

Please read more about this feature here.

Viktor,
OKB Board for Jira
oboard.io

2 votes
Margo Sakova - OKR Board for Jira by Oboard
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
February 21, 2024

Hi @Eshita Bhadoria 

Generally, OKRs are standing on a higher level than projects, and the projects themselves contribute to the OKR progress. We're offering free OKR training now, which can help a lot with the OKR implementation.

For your exact case, the marketing team can measure their project's progress via Jira custom fields. I would recommend the following setup:

1. Create “Number” custom fields for OKRs
2. Add them to the Issue Scheme
3. Add your new custom field to the related Jira Issues
4. Build a filter for your future reports
5. Set up your Dashboard in Jira
6. Create a Confluence page for advanced visibility (Optional)

I've covered setting Jira's custom fields as OKRs in my recent Jira OKR guide (3rd option in a guide). The setup for your case would be the same, just use "number" fields instead of "select list, cascading".

Would love to hear what your final setup looks like.

0 votes
Becky May 3, 2020

Are you using a plug in to plan and track OKR? 

Different plug in may have different capabilities. 

Dragonboat enables flexible OKR structure for any projects and can have many different boards. If you are interested, happy to do a quick demo. 

I'm the founder of Dragonboat. Cheers

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events