I installed the free trial of BigPicture but Big Picture display gray and tip missing dependencies

wuping_gao
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 29, 2020

PRECONDITION:

connect the company internal network

ISSUE:

I installed the free trial of BigPicture but  BigPicture display gray and tip missing dependencies

TIP:

This add-on might be functional, but one or more modules is missing dependencies. Features and functionality may be limited

INSTALL PROCESS:

1. Log into my Jira instance as an admin.
  2. Download the server version of the Big Picture plug-in from the official website of Jira.

3. In the manage add-ons system, click to upload the downloaded Big Picture plug-in and enter License.

4. After the upload is successful (the plugin icon is gray), click Enable to activate the plugin. As shown in figure BigPictureEnable

5. At this time, the prompt message is like Issue, and modules displays 0 of 138 modules enabled.

Relevant pictures are attached:BigPictureEnable.JPG

BigPictureFailedInstall1.PNG

BigPictureFailedInstall2.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Marcin Geb _SoftwarePlant_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
July 27, 2020

Hello

I'm seeing you're on BigPicture version 7.10.1. The next version is 7.11.0 which indicates to me that it is considerably better ;) At the time of posting, 7.11.18 is current, and so there are even more chances your issue has been fixed, as it had become evident to other users, too. So I would try updating.

If that didn't help, I would ask you to email support (a) softwareplant.com, because that might be something related to your particular installation.

BigPicture versioning explained

Marcin

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events