I am facing issue in punching hours in Jira.

Mandeep Singh November 20, 2017

I am facing issue in punching hours. For example if I punch in hours for 11/20/2017, it gets logged in for 11/19/2017. Also in my time sheet I see two columns for same date 11/5/2017. Please help.

1 answer

0 votes
Maurice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2017

Hi Mandeep,

Do you happen to be in a different timezone than where the Jira server is located? It may be that the server timezone is in 11/19 while you are in 11/20.

What are you using for the time sheets? It would be helpful to the community to know what tool is providing the time sheets, such as Tempo Timesheets or something else.

Best regards,
Brian

Mandeep Singh November 20, 2017

Jira is installed on in house server and it is in San Fransisco. I live in India. This problem started ocuuring few days ago and it never happened earlier. Time Zone settings are not changed.

I am using Time PO User Timesheet Report in Jira.

Thanks for replying back.

Mandeep Singh November 22, 2017

Please reply back. I need help

Maurice
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 22, 2017

Hi Mandeep,

I'm not familiar enough with the Time PO plugin to know where the problem may be coming from.

The Time PO plugin has been discontinued by the developer and has not been updated in a while now.

Were there any changes made to Jira around the time when the problems started? Such as an update to Jira?

Are other users having the same problems?
If some, but not all, users are having the same problems, is there something in common with the users that do and do not have the problem?

What version of Jira is the server running?

Best regards,
Brian 

All users in my team are facing the same issue.

Version is 

• (v6.4.2#64017-sha1:e244265) 

Please reply

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events