• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • I added the license through the Plugin manager but get the message - Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher - when installing the supplied license number.

I added the license through the Plugin manager but get the message - Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher - when installing the supplied license number.

Luca Di Mella November 25, 2013

Hi all,

I added the license through the Plugin manager but i have the error:" Could not install license certificate: Input length must be multiple of 8 when decrypting with padded cipher - when installing the supplied license number."

I have discovered that we have not updated the license when the renewal of the Tempo has passed in Atlassian Marketplace (may 2012).

Now I have only the license key of last renewal (completed today !), that does not work

How can I fix this problem ?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Sverrir Tynes [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 2, 2013

Hi

It looks like you have not copied the complete key to the field. Please also read this FAQ from Tempo homepage.

Hope this helps

Sverrir Tynes
Tempo support

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events