Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Celebration

Earn badges and make progress

You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.

Deleted user Avatar
Deleted user

Level 1: Seed

25 / 150 points

Next: Root

1 badge earned

Collect

Participate in fun challenges

Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!

Challenges
Coins

Gift kudos to your peers

What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.

Recognition
Ribbon

Rise up in the ranks

Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!

Leaderboard

Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

How to migrate test cases from Zephyr to TestRail and show the report in Jira

Hi 

I am working on cross-platform of TestRail-Jira for one project and Zephyr-Jira for another project. Each works on the cloud and server respectively. I am planning to move all Zephyr test cases to TestRail eventually. Will there be any challenges in this migration? what sort of integration do I have to do?

Any relevant replies will be greatly appreciated.

1 answer

have you figured an easy way to do this? we are about to start the same process.

@Maria Balasanyan Unfortunately NO. :| 
As we have other priorities on our board, this is something that has been deferred and set as a future task as a team. Eventually we will get there. :) 

In the meantime, if you (Maria) get any relevant resources regarding, feel free to share. I would really appreciate that! :) 

Deleted user Mar 24, 2021

@Niyas Mattara This message was from 2019. Any progress on migration from Zephyr-JIRA to TestRail-JIRA?

Like Mykola Nahorniak likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS

Atlassian Community Events