How to get screen assosiated with issue operation in java

Dragica Soldo September 25, 2013

Hello,

Is it possible to get the screen assosiated with a specific issue operation on a project using java api?

Thanks,

Dragica

2 answers

0 votes
Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2013

import com.atlassian.jira.component.ComponentAccessor;

import com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue.CreateIssueOperationContext;

ComponentAccessor comAcc=new ComponentAccessor();

CreateIssueOperationContext cioc=new CreateIssueOperationContext();

comAcc.getIssueTypeScreenSchemeManager().getIssueTypeScreenScheme(comAcc.getProjectManager().getProjectObjByName("<your-project-name>")).getEntity("1").getFieldScreenScheme().getFieldScreen(cioc.getIssueOperation());

Bharadwaj Jannu
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 26, 2013

probably you might get the screen for create operation in a project.

you need to find for EditIssueOperationContext which is also present in package com.atlassian.jira.rest.v2.issue;

but I did not find for ViewIssueOperationContext

Also later I find all IssueOperaions in https://docs.atlassian.com/jira/5.2.10/com/atlassian/jira/issue/operation/IssueOperations.html

and getEntity("1") in the above code meant for Bug Issue Type id.

0 votes
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
September 25, 2013
Dragica Soldo September 26, 2013

Hi,

Thanks for your answer. Unfortunately I wasn't precise enough. What I want is to be able to add some custom fields to the create issue screen at plugin installation. I know how to do it for the default screen, or any other specific screen. What I don't know is how to detect for a project , or project group, which exact screen is associated to create issue operation. At that point I don't have any issue to be able to use the approach you've suggested. Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

/Dragica

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events