cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to get All Fields associated with a certain IssueType in any way

Alexej Geldt
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2013

Hello.

I need to fetch all Fields (custom and non-custom) that are associated with a certain IssueType in any way, across all screenschemes, from a webwork action. Any ideas?

1 answer

1 accepted

Comments for this post are closed

Community moderators have prevented the ability to post new answers.

Post a new question

2 votes
Answer accepted
Timothy
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2013

You'll need to use the FieldScreenRenderer. Here's an example (https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/21087/list-required-fields).

Alexej Geldt
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2013

Thanks Timothy.

This seems to be not exactly what i need. It gives me just the fields that are on default create issue screen. I have fields in different tabs across different screens that are not necessarely available on creating the issue. I need all fields however that are involved in a certain issue type in any way. Not just those that are available on creation.

Thanks anyway - your answer opened new ideas for me.

Alexej Geldt
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 29, 2013

My fault. These seems to be all fields actualy. Thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events