• Community
  • Products
  • Apps & Integrations
  • Questions
  • How to create an XML file in actian V10 ,with header and detail record where header will be holding only one value and detail will be individual for all the records, please guide for the events or global variable to do so.

How to create an XML file in actian V10 ,with header and detail record where header will be holding only one value and detail will be individual for all the records, please guide for the events or global variable to do so.

Soumik Bhattacharjee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 3, 2015

4 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2015

Could you explain which Atlassian application this is and what you're trying to do with it?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 3, 2015

e.g. what does the xml represent in the application?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 3, 2015

Again. Could you explain which Atlassian application this is and what you're trying to do with it?

0 votes
Soumik Bhattacharjee
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
December 3, 2015

It seems connectors will be 10.4.1.35. Actian V10.

I have to create one XML File with Header and Detail Records. Source Is Ascii Delimated file.

Source is  having 10 Records with 5 column.

Target xml should have 1 header record having column name total record no and value should be 10 and detail record with 10 records and 5 columns. Challenge is how to generate only 1 header and 10 detail. We can't make header unbounded. So please guide me which event should be applicable for header. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events