How to create a time report showing ALSO users with 0 time logued

Yann de Champlain January 25, 2021

I do not minf if it is not made from the regular Tempo repoting tool, vould be using AIO or JQL.

I need to be able to report on all users that are responsible of an open ticket (any).  Including if they do not log time.  So report would also display Users with 0 hr reported.

Any idea on how to achieve that?

Thanks.

-Y4nn

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Elifcan Cakmak
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021

Hello

You can use "timespent is EMPTY" jql for searching all issues that have no work log on them. From there you can diverse the search and filter the users. For example if you want all completed issues with no work log on them, use "timespent is EMPTY AND resolution is not EMPTY" 

After that you can export your search and filter the excel with assignee column.

Hope that helps.

Cheers.

Yann de Champlain January 26, 2021

Thanks for the tips, I was able to work around my issue using your help!

Like Elifcan Cakmak likes this
0 votes
Sebastian Brudziński
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 26, 2021

Hello @Yann de Champlain

you can achieve this easily with our Worklogs - Time Tracking and Reports app for Jira if you are open to other apps. Let me briefly explain how to prepare such a report:

1. Select a project you are interested in (or a JQL filter if you want more specific criteria - such as whether the ticket is open/in progress)
2. Select the users you are interested in
3. Select the date range if the preselected one is not satisfying

The report that is generated will show users that have logged the time and those that didn't.

Screenshot from 2021-01-26 10-01-06.png

Best regards,
Sebastian

Thanks. It seems very good however I cannot have the plugin added to our environnement.

0 votes
Alexander Eck [Tempo]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 26, 2021

Hi @Yann de Champlain

I would like to encourage you to submit a feature request for this in our idea portal.

BR

Seems like it was alreaud there in some ways. I found a check box to include zeros from AIO.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events