How to create RTM in JIRA/QMetry

Celin Jothi Prakash
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2024

Hello, we use JIRA and QMetry to track the defects and test case execution. Can you pls let me know why the Story details are not populated in the "Test Run - Execution mode"?

We maintain EPIC, Story, Test Run, Test Scenarios, Test Cases and they are all linked in JIRA/QMetry.

Looking to see if anyone had this issue in your project and how did you resolved this issue?

Thank you! 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
John
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 20, 2024

Hey there!

You can see story details in the Test Run - Execution screen in QMetry. Here’s what to check:

• Test Run in Story Page: Make sure you’ve added the Test Run to the story page in JIRA. This is important for getting those details to show up.
  • Enable Story Column: Double-check if the story column is turned on in the Test Run Execution screen in QMetry. Sometimes it’s just a matter of toggling it on.

Since you want to create RTM, I suggest generating a traceability report by story in QMetry.

If you've done all that and it's still not working, you can contact QMetry Support. Their response time is pretty good.

I hope that helps!

Celin Jothi Prakash
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
June 20, 2024

Thank you so much. My issue is resolved now :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events