How to create JQL driven map in Jira 6.4

Marcus
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 26, 2016

Hi

the instructions you publish are for JIRA 7.0+ about how to navigate from the boards menu to story map, how do i get there in JIRA 6.4 where I have the Agile top nav (where story map doesnt show up).

thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 26, 2016

User manual for Agile User Story Map and JIRA 6.x can be found here: http://bauer-information-technology.com/story-map_user-manual_v4_8/

navigate to "Story Map" from the "agile" top navigation menu and create a new map

Marcus
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 29, 2016

Thanks for the link Florian, your answer highlights my real issue  - I do not see Story Map under the agile top menu, is this likely to be an installation issue or permissions i need to enable ?

Screen Shot 2016-05-30 at 9.59.51 AM.png

Florian Bauer
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 30, 2016

are you sure Story Map has been installed properly? Please try to uninstall then reinstall the add on and use the latest add-on version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events