How to check the feedback status for the generated ticket in Jirassimo intake forms?

Sam March 15, 2018

How will the user who filled the form and who does not have access to JIRA will get the status of the generated ticket?

2 answers

0 votes
Vladimir Horev _Raley_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 8, 2019

Hi Sai and Anthony,

You could notify your external users using our other add-on - Raley Email Notifications

Just configure the IntakeForms to save the user's email into a custom field of your choice. Then in Notifications app create a new configuration and choose Email(s) -> CustomField option. In pre-generated template for destination replace customfield_XXX to the actual ID code of your customfield and that's it.

Vlad | RaleyApps

0 votes
Anthony Polakos February 14, 2019

I've been banging my head against a wall trying to figure this out as well.  I installed this made a beautiful form and then realized I can't even use it because the jira issue reporter is not the user who is filling out the form.  I emailed for support and never heard back.  I tried using Jira automation app to do it as well from a custom field....no dice.

Help?!?!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events