How to add a number to a Date Picker field in JIRA CLOUD?

Vineet Kumar September 26, 2018

There are several ways to add numbers to a due date field on Jira server with the help of Scriptrunner, Is there any way i can add a number to the value of Date Picker field in Jira cloud? Let's say if current date is 9/26/2018 so i am looking to add number x to the date if x=2 the field should copy the value 9/28/2018.

Thanks in Advance

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Kristian Walker _Adaptavist_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 26, 2018

Hi Vineet,

Thank you for your question, 

I have created an example script located here which can be ran in the Script Console on Jira Cloud in order to show how to update and set the due date on an issue.

You can use this script as a reference to show how you can update the due date and add a set number of days to it.

You will be able to use this example on custom date picker fields as well as long as they configured to be a Date Picker field.

If this response has answered your question can you please mark it as accepted so that other users can see it is correct when searching for similar answers.

Regards,

Kristian

Vineet Kumar September 27, 2018

Thanks Kristian, its working.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events