How to I identify approvals needed in a workflow report?

Arianna Royster October 11, 2017

Instead of the workflow report showing me all the pages and their state, I'm trying to have a report that can show me all the pages and who has to approve it still, or even who has rejected it, etc.

I just want to figure out how to see pages and the status of all assignees.

Currently using the Comala Workflows Add On (5.0)

1 answer

0 votes
Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 12, 2017

Hi Arianna, I'm a Comalatech team member, and I think I can help you with part of this, at least to show you the pending approvers. 

You'll need to use the Workflows Report macro.  Add it to the page, define the report for Approvals, then choose "Pending" on the report. This will show all pending approvers; I've attached a sample. 

upload.png

You can play with the report macro to show you some other perspectives, but if you find that it still isn't giving you what you want then I encourage you to submit a support ticket so we can learn more about your exact use case. https://comalatech.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Let me know if I can answer any other questions for you :)

Arianna Royster October 13, 2017

Thanks for your response Mike. 

I had also submitted a ticket and we found the issue. Approval report was not working properly because the scope of the workflow was Global. 

scope.png

You would have to "Copy" the Global Workflow and make the scope "Space" so the report can pull the information. 

Now the Approval Workflow works like the sample you posted.

Thanks.

Mike Rink
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2017

Glad to hear our support team was able to help you out! Be sure to let us know if we can help with anything else. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events