How to Configure JIRA service Desk Project

Murtuza Dudhiyawala August 26, 2022

I am using Free version of the Atlas, I am not able to see the JIRA Service Desk, I want to set-up dummy JIRA service desk. 

Please guide me how i can enable the JIRA service desk.

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022

Hi @Murtuza Dudhiyawala and welcome to the community.

Are you using Atlas Beta, or you refer to Jira Service Management as "Atlas"? Service projects exists on JSM, but you can also connect them on the Atlas product.

Murtuza Dudhiyawala August 26, 2022

My bad, by mistake i mentioned Atlas...Sorry for the inconvinience. I am using free version of Jira which Jira is providing free for 10 users. For practise purpose i need to create a dummy Jira service desk project and i want to integrate third party bot into my service desk project so, if end user raise any query in chat bot of third party application Jira ticket should be created automatically in Jira service desk project.

Please advice how to configure this.

Alex Koxaras _Relational_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 26, 2022
  • Go to projects > View all projects > Create project
  • Click Service Management from the left menu and then your template
  • Click use template
  • Enter project name and click create project

For the bot configuration you have to check with the vendor's manual to configure it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events