How do i find an issue 'B' linked to an issue 'A' where 'A' has a particular status

Liam Lynch June 19, 2015

Hi,

Struggling to find an answer to the following. I suspect its part of the issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf() of scriptRunner but can't figure it out.

I have support issues that get to a certain state (MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT). At this stage they're cloned and moved to the relevant project for the development team to work on. I would like to see all issues linked to an issue that's currently in the 'MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT' state.

Any help appreciated,

Liam

3 answers

1 vote
JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2015

It should be:

issueFunction in linkedIssuesOf('status = "MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT"')
0 votes
Liam Lynch June 19, 2015

Hi Mark,

Thanks for the reply!

The above gets me the support issues whereas what I'm looking for is the reverse. I'm looking for all the tickets that are in currently in another project (i.e with the development team) that have original tickets i.e. were cloned from, issues in  'MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT'

Does that make sense?

Thanks again,

Liam

0 votes
Mark McCormack (Adaptavist)
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2015

Liam,

Perhaps you ought to try this query:

status = "MOVED TO DEVELOPMENT" and issueFunction in hasLinks()

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events