How do I trigger a Jira report?

Dipika Lad
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 13, 2019

I want to add trigger into an automation creates a Jira report and uses the Jira report as the body of an email.

1 answer

2 votes
Nick Menere
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 15, 2019

Unfortunately we don't have this natively but in Server we do integrate with Midori's Better Excel/Pdf add-ons - https://docs.automationforjira.com/getting-started/third-party-integrations.html

You can simply create a scheduled trigger and then use their add-on to generate and email a report.

In Cloud, we don't currently have a solution for this.

Cheers,
Nick [Automation for Jira]
Co-founder

Levente Szabo _Midori_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
September 17, 2019

Hi @Dipika Lad ,

As Nick mentioned, you can create and automatically email various types of Jira reports in PDF or Excel on Jira Server or Data Center. Read more about the options with the Midori apps + Automation for Jira and let us know if you have any questions!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events