JTRunner January 29, 2013

I can't find any instructions.

3 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Like you install any other plugin. Go to Administration > Plugins > Plugins (or Add Ons)

Select Manage Add-ons, search for script runner, and click Install.

If you are on OnDemand, sorry you can't add plugins.

This plugin won't install using the plugin manager. Thanks Martin Par for giving me the link with the instructions.

Renjith Pillai
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 29, 2013

Really? I remember doing it so many times using plugin manager, including today.

That's interesting because when I try to run it from UPM, it says it has to be run manually and to go to the plugin page for installation instructions.

JamieA
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 29, 2013

You might be thinking of a different plugin or using a very old version, when it was a plugins1 plugin. If so you'd have to look at historical version of the link Renjith posted for instructions.

0 votes
JTRunner January 31, 2013

I installed version 1.7.14 of Goovyrunner because I hae JIRA version 4.3.4#620-r152668. Grooveyrunner will not enable and I got the attached error in the log.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events