How can we list all the test cases with the different Automation (Plan/Job Key)

Mel August 12, 2018

Hi. I would like to see all the test cases which are mapped to Test Step->Change to Automation-> Plan/Job Key when I do "Search Issues".

Is there a way to show this mapping?

Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 13, 2018

How have you implemented tests in Jira?  Which app?  Or is it just an issue type?

Mel August 14, 2018

We are currently using SynapseRT for the test cases

Each test case has the option of change to manual or change to auto under the test steps. If the auto is chosen we put in the jobs we run via Jenkins. 

Each test case is of issue type test case. In the search issue option, I would like to be able search for the test case that have automated jobs created under the test steps and also show the jobs linked to it when the results are returned. 

Thanks 

Cheney Ma [Go2Group]
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 14, 2018

Hi Mel,

Thanks for taking synapseRT as your test management solution.

We have introduced a new solution for our automation integration, you can find how it works here

We recommend you manually tag your automated test case by using 'Label' or 'Component' field, and then you can filter them from test cycle page, or in report page.

By the way, to get faster response, I would suggest you raise ticket at our support portal here: https://jira.go2group.com/servicedesk/customer/portal/12

Regards,

Go2Group Support Team

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events