How can i get TOP 10 summarys opened in specific time

Danilo Ferrari January 10, 2018

Hi,

How can i get TOP 10  summarys opened in specific time?

I tryed to do the tutorial explained here: (https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/Eazybi-Report-How-to-get-a-summary-for-row-dimension/qaq-p/511151)

But it did not work.

EXAMPLE:

example.PNG

Can someone help me?

Regards,

Danilo Ferrari

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 10, 2018

Hi,

Issue summary is part of "Issue" dimension member name in eazyBI, however, it would be possible to create a separate dimension just for summaries and aggregate results on the summary level (the tutorial you found can be used).

I see that you already have TOP10 summaries for the Dec.2017 (in your provided sample picture) bases on the measure "issues created" which shows the number of issues created in selected time period for each summary.

Could you please share more details (and screenshots) of what exactly did not work as expected to support@eazybi.com ?

Martins / eazyBI team

Danilo Ferrari January 11, 2018

Hi, 

I could not perform the TOP 10 subjects. In the example, I used a custom field "Final Subject" to demonstrate what I want to do.

after performing the procedure (tutorial) there are two custom fields available for use as rows, however, it does not display the summary information as desired.

Best,

Ferrari D.

Sir Mārtiņš Vanags
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2018

Hi,

Where exactly did you stop with creating Top10 subjects?

Have you managed to import a separate "Summary" dimension in eazyBI following that guideline you found earlier?

Perhaps you could share more details to support@eazybi.com

Best,

Martins / eazyBI team

Danilo Ferrari January 26, 2018

Thank you !

Worked it!

Regards 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events