How can I unversion a space?

Khumo Matlotleng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2018

I've created a team space and versioned it using the 'scroll add-ons' option. Consequently, this causes all newly created pages within the space to be versioned without getting rid of the prior version - causing multiple versions of the same page. To rectify this, I need to un-version each page individually. How can I get rid of all versioning at space and page level once and for all?

1 answer

0 votes
roman
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2018

Hi Khumo.

If you no longer need a space to be available in multiple versions, you can deactivate Scroll Versions in that space by deleting all versions.

Keep in mind that when removing a certain version, versioned pages are moved to a space trash. If you want to keep the content from a certain version after removing all versions in the space, publish to same space first. Then you can start removing versions. After all versions are removed, the space will be like it was before — a plain Confluence space.

Does this help?

Cheers,
Roman.

Khumo Matlotleng
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 11, 2018

Crystal clear Roman, thank you so much. I'll give it a go today :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events