Hi Team, how can we export more than 1000 issues from jira server into excel

Deleted user September 17, 2020

Hi Team, how can we export more than 1000 issues from jira server into excel or csv ?

Is there any other alternative how can we export more than 1000 issues from jira server ?

Either through the REST API or throught database 

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Ebers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2020

Hi Shrikant,

just an addition to the already said above - if your question regarding an App was just to overcome the limit of 1000 results during an export via API this knowledgbase article might be helpful to you.
Increasing the limit above the maximum of 1000 is considered much safer nowadays so it might be helpful in one way or the other:

https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/filter-export-only-contains-1000-issues-in-jira-server-191500982.html

Cheers,
Daniel

0 votes
John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

Hi Shrikant - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!

Yes, you can export more than 1,000 issues by using of the Marketplace apps (add-ons) for Excel:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/search?query=Excel

Deleted user September 17, 2020

@John Funk 

So if i am installing "Better Excel Exporter for Jira Server" then  can  I export more than 30 k issues 

John Funk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 17, 2020

That I don't know as I don't use that add-on. But you can probably ask their support.  ::-)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events