Gadget filtering problem (labels)

Joseph December 16, 2019

Hello,

I am currently running into an issue when configuring a gadget that is displaying issue counts by labels. The situation is that I currently have stories that have 2 labels:

1. Kanban_Label so the story will show up on the Kanban board.

2. Another label to denote which team is working on the story.

As shown below, when creating a gadget that is suppose to show the breakdown of stories by teams "Kanban Label" shows up. I have tried to remove it using the jql filter and inputting Label != "Kanban_Label"; however, that removes all of the data from the gadget. I am assuming this happens because every story has that label.

Does anyone know a workaround for this issue? As shown by the picture, I want to remove the Kanban_label row out of the gadget.

Gadget Picture.PNG

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ignacio Pulgar
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 30, 2019

Hi @Joseph ,

The only workaround I can think of would consist of using a different field for teams.

I would suggest using Components field for teams, as they can be set with a default assignee (Component lead, which would be the team lead) depending on the team.

Hope it helps.

Joseph January 3, 2020

I appreciate the answer and think it could work. Unfortunate that it seems like there is no work around for using labels. Thank you though!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events