Field Template for Jira license price

Davoud Roshanzamir September 3, 2019

Hello,

I have plan to buy Filed Templates for JIRA to my company. we have 630 active users, and I choose (2000 users) price.

I need more info about upgrade licenses. how much do i need to pay after 12 monthes? there is som info in the web site about upgrading licensing, do I need to pay extra for that?

If you help me more clear information about this It gonna help me to be 100% sure to buy this template.

Thank you

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

Hi,

Do you have a server or cloud?

For Cloud, all products and plugins price are 100% every year

For Server, Atlassian products are 50% from the current price (price in a day of purchase). Vendors of plugins usually follow the same rule - that is, 50% of the cost at the time of purchase for your tier. Some, very rarely, ask for 100%, you need to write to them in support

If you upgrade the number of users Jira, you need to upgrade all the plugins to the same number of users as the Jira, otherwise, they will stop working. The cost of the upgrade is also better to find out in the support of the vendor. As a rule, there are different formulas for calculating

Hi,

Thank's for reply fast.

We have server here.

we have 630 users and i'm going to pay for  2000 users, normaly I shouldnt get charge if we increase our users.

About upgrading license, It is not that clear in this link : https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/jira-software?_ga=2.151977200.897679916.1567405630-316092778.1565249131&_gac=1.170518164.1565337621.EAIaIQobChMI2NCbjKj14wIVAamaCh2S-QYKEAAYASAAEgJLwvD_BwE#serverlicenses-3

this special calculating making me uncertain . 

Yevhen Rohovets
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 3, 2019

Well, you have a Jira Software for 2000 users. So you need to buy plugins for 2000 users. Plugins are bought on the highest tier of the used Jira, in your case it 2000.

Renew support Jira and plugins will price 50% price in a day of purchase.

In the link, you have a table with an upgrade price. For example, if you planned to upgrade you Jira from 2000 to 10000, it will cost 22800 USD

Thank you Yevhen

I become more clear .

0 votes
Davoud Roshanzamir September 19, 2019

Hello

Is it possible to reuse/copy templates to multiple Jira projects?

Globo Solutions
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 25, 2021

Yes, it is possible.
This app have feature when you can copy templates from one project to another.
Thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events