Exporting text under Zen Section Tabs

J November 15, 2012

Hi,

Is there a way to export text that appears under the Zen Section tabs?

When I am exporting to pdf at the moment, the text under the tabs doesn't get exported.

Thanks

5 answers

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 21, 2013

Excellent. Thanks for confirming!

0 votes
J March 21, 2013

This is now working in Zen 5.2.7 Release. Thanks Darryl!

0 votes
Thomas Szücs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 4, 2013

Thanks alot for the answer.

0 votes
Thomas Szücs
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 4, 2013

Seems it didn't make it into 5.26, did it?

Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 4, 2013

Actually, we had an urgent IE patch we needed to get out, so we shifted our numbers out. So 5.2.6 ended up being an unplanned point release, and now 5.2.7 is the new 5.2.6. Timeframe for 5.2.7 is approximately a month out.

Sorry for the confusion!

0 votes
Darryl Duke
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 7, 2013

Hi, thanks for reporting this. We will have a fix for this in Zen 5.2.6.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events