Error when authorizing server in Teams Server add-on

Peter Callies
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 17, 2019

I've installed and configured the Teams for JIRA add-on in JIRA.  When I enter the unique ID in Teams, I get directed to my Teams login screen, but I get the following error after submitting my credentials: 

{"error":"An unhandled error occurred. We are working on it!"}

I've followed the development of this add-on and at one point it didn't support SAML.  Is that still true?

2 answers

0 votes
Gabriel Perez December 22, 2019

Hi There,

I am also receiving this problem, webhooks work fine, but I cannot work with the bot at all.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
December 23, 2019

Dear @Gabriel Perez ,

Thank you for contacting us! We would kindly ask you to reach out to us by the following email: microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com and provide more details so we can investigate your issue further.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Gabriel Perez December 23, 2019

Good Morning SoftServe Support,

You may disregard this, I opened up Teams in incognito mode on Chrome and was able to complete the authorization. Thank you for the prompt response.

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 18, 2019

Dear @Peter Callies ,

Thank you for contacting us! We are looking into the issue and will keep you informed in the scope of the ticket #85940

Regards,

SoftServe Team 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events