Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Error when authorizing server in Teams Server add-on Edited

I've installed and configured the Teams for JIRA add-on in JIRA.  When I enter the unique ID in Teams, I get directed to my Teams login screen, but I get the following error after submitting my credentials: 

{"error":"An unhandled error occurred. We are working on it!"}

I've followed the development of this add-on and at one point it didn't support SAML.  Is that still true?

2 answers

Dear @Peter_Callies ,

Thank you for contacting us! We are looking into the issue and will keep you informed in the scope of the ticket #85940

Regards,

SoftServe Team 

Hi There,

I am also receiving this problem, webhooks work fine, but I cannot work with the bot at all.

Dear @Gabriel Perez ,

Thank you for contacting us! We would kindly ask you to reach out to us by the following email: microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com and provide more details so we can investigate your issue further.
Looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Good Morning SoftServe Support,

You may disregard this, I opened up Teams in incognito mode on Chrome and was able to complete the authorization. Thank you for the prompt response.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Marketplace Apps & Integrations

5 mobile apps for Jira Cloud to boost productivity

It’s very important to have access to the workflow process from anywhere. Especially if you manage the work of others. There is no difference whether you’re out of office, or drive a ca...

249 views 2 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you