Error after installation Jira Cloud into Teams: "An unhandled error occurred. We are working on it"

Andrei Petrukovich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 2, 2019

After installation teams app in JiraCloud and after installation jira Cloud in Teams (Online).

I see the message: Successfully authentication in Jira, after closing the window I see the error message: "An unhandled error occurred. We are working on it!" When I click on the button "Dismiss" I see the error - "500: OK"

6 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 3, 2019

Hi @Andrei Petrukovich

Could you please provide us with the screenshots of the problem you're facing so we can investigate this issue further? Also, we would kindly ask you to check whether you have the latest version of MS Teams. Additionally, please try to use different browsers, incognito mode and re-install MS Teams Plugin for Jira.

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support

Andrei Petrukovich
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
October 3, 2019

I did not do  nothing and it is working now for me, thank you anyhow

Marcel Kuijk
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 4, 2021

Hi @SoftServe Support,

I still have the same problem with connecting with teams, this is our system information:

Database version 8.0.21

Standalone

We have a 16 characters long id, this was a 32 characters. What must i do to fix this ??

0 votes
James Horton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 27, 2020

My team just set up the integration with Teams.

Most functionality seems fine, however for my user account in teams both in the web and desktop app as well as the messenger extension, when I try to use the 'create issue' function I get the below message.

Another guy on my team reports he's able to use this feature without issue. I'm able to usee all the other functions seemingly fine. I'm able to find issues, comment on them, etc but for some reason only the create issue seems to be non-functional for me.

We're on Jira Service Desk on-prem version 8.6.1 for what it's worth.

MicrosoftTeams-image.png

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 27, 2020

Hi @James Horton,

It would be great if you could contact our support team by going to the following link
and filling in the form provided there, so we could resolve the issue for you and prevent anyone else from encountering the same problem.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Like James Horton likes this
James Horton
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
March 27, 2020

Will do! Thanks guys

0 votes
SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2020

Hi @Sameer Bhangale ,

Thank you for contacting the Support Team. We are aware of the issue your team faces and our team is currently working on it. As a workaround, I would kindly ask you to authorize via the web version of Microsoft Teams or via Messaging extension. 

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Also, in case you face some other problems or have some other questions, please feel free to contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Karol Statkiewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 13, 2020

Just tried that but i am getting: 

Please check if xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx is valid Jira unique ID and Jira Server for Microsoft Teams app for your organization is installed.

Both things suggested from error message are correct. Anybody else from community experienced the same? 

Thanks

Karol

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 13, 2020

Hi @Karol Statkiewicz ,

Please check this instruction for IP/hosts that should be whitelisted: https://www.msteams-atlassian.com/JiraServer/#configuring-firewall. 

After that use a web version of Microsoft Teams to authorize.

In case the issue still persists, please feel free to contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com. We are always happy to help!

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Like # people like this
0 votes
Sameer Bhangale January 13, 2020

I am also facing the authorize page issue with Error msg:

"An unhandled error occurred. We are working on it!"

In MS Teams  : JIRA Server plugin version : Version 2019.6.8

In JIRA 8.2.0 : MS Teams plugin version : Version:2019.12.3

@SoftServe Support  Let me also know regarding update as I am stuck in integration ERROR.

PS: It was working earlier.

Thanks and Regards,

Sameer B.

0 votes
Stünings Medien GmbH
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 8, 2020

Same issue here.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2020

Dear @Stünings Medien GmbH

As it was mentioned previously, we would kindly ask you to use the Messaging Extension and tab functionality or the web version of the app for now.

We will certainly inform you as soon as we have any updates.

Also, in case you face some other problems or have some other questions, please feel free to contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

0 votes
Nico
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
December 13, 2019

Hi all, 

I got the same error message when I try to authorize the unique Jira ID.

2019-12-13 12_35_50-Window.png

I'm using Jira Server in the self hosted version.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 13, 2019

Dear @Nico

Thank you for reporting this issue!

First of all, please try to use both web and desktop versions of the application, re-install Jira Server add-on directly in Jira and in Microsoft Teams.

Also, check whether you have the latest version of Microsoft Teams for Jira Server plugin.

Additionally, we would kindly ask you to reach out to us by the following email: microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com so we can investigate your issue further.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Irfan Ansari December 21, 2019

Hi @Nico ,I am also getting the same message when I try to authorize the unique Jira ID and I'm also using Jira Server on the self hosted version And earlier it was working fine but since yesterday getting this message.

And Dear @SoftServe Support i am using latest version of Teams Plugin only but the  same problem is still there and also create issue command through Jira Server Bot does not work as expected and even you have fixed the create issue command in latest version(2019.12.1) of teams but still is does not create issue through Bot.

Please fix all the issues as soon as possible so we can use it as soon as possible.

Thanks,
Irfan Ansari

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
December 23, 2019

Hi @Irfan Ansari ! 

Thank you for informing us! We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our team is aware of that issue and we are currently working on it. As a workaround, please use Messaging Extention and the 'Create issue' module. We will keep you posted about the progress in the scope of tickets#83856. Thanks for the patience.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Jonathan May
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 2, 2020

I have the same issue and emailed the team just before Christmas, haven't heard yet, please keep me informed too

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 2, 2020

Dear @Jonathan May ,

We apologize for inconvenience caused, however it seems our reply did not reach you or went into spam folder. We will send it one more time now so we can continue further investigation of this issue.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Petr Vaníček
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2020

Hi @SoftServe Support 

we have a same issue with Jira Server integration. Please keep me informed too.

Thanks

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 3, 2020

Hi @Petr Vaníček

We will certainly keep you posted. Could you please also contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com?

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Karol Statkiewicz
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 3, 2020

Same story here, let me know when some update is available. 

Thanks

Karol

Sébastien Lucchini January 6, 2020

Hi, I have the same error with last version 2019.12.3 .

Thanks to solve.

Sébastien Lucchini

management
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 7, 2020

Same here with Version 2019.12.3

TERRY_KING
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
January 7, 2020

Same issue as well.  Version 2019.12.3.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
January 8, 2020

Hi all,

Thank you for reporting this!

We are very sorry for such inconvenience!

We will inform you as soon as we have any updates regarding the fix of the issue. In the meantime, in case you face some other problems or have some other questions, please feel free to contact us at microsoftteamsintegrationssupport@softserveinc.com.

Kind regards,
SoftServe Support

rfournier
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
April 3, 2020

Hi, same issue with version 2019.12.3 and trial license of Jira.

SoftServe Support
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2020

Dear @rfournier

Thank you for reaching out to us! We would kindly ask you to contact our support team by going to the following link https://www.softserveinc.com/en-us/msteams-atlassian-privacy-policy and filling in the form provided there, so we could investigate the issue further and resolve it.

Best regards,
SoftServe Support

Carlos Augusto March 29, 2021

I have a problem to use Microsoft Teams with Jira Cloud.

Screen Shot 2021-03-29 at 18.44.30.pngScreen Shot 2021-03-29 at 18.44.42.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events