Epics progress bar for Canban board

Tamar S January 27, 2022

Hi,

I have a Canban board and I would like to create a chart, showing the progress of epics. As an example, if an epic has a total of 10 tasks, 8 completed and 2 not completed, I would like to see a bar showing an 80% progress completion.

Using an add on is an option, I just didn't find a relevant one. 

2 answers

0 votes
Rahul_RVS_Support
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Tamar S 

Welcome to the community !!

If you are ok with a different view of this % progress, you can try out our add-on Agile Tools.

Agile Tools - Epic Tree, Links Tree and Time in Status 

The app shows progress based on the status of the tasks within Epics as in the screenshot below.

Also there are many other reports in the app which help in managing projects like.

1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.

2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask

3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.

4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features

5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days

Thanks

Rahul

Epic Hierarchy-%complete.PNG

0 votes
Andreas Haaken _APTIS_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
January 27, 2022

Hi @Tamar S , 

are you looking for something like this (our plugin):

screenshot-aptis.atlassian.net-2022.01.27-15_46_59.png

or do you need a bar on the card itself?

more like this (also our plugin but for Server/DC feature only atm):

screenshot-jira.aptis.info-2022.01.27-15_49_30.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events