You're on your way to the next level! Join the Kudos program to earn points and save your progress.
Level 1: Seed
25 / 150 points
1 badge earned
Challenges come and go, but your rewards stay with you. Do more to earn more!
What goes around comes around! Share the love by gifting kudos to your peers.
Keep earning points to reach the top of the leaderboard. It resets every quarter so you always have a chance!
Join now to unlock these features and more
I have a Canban board and I would like to create a chart, showing the progress of epics. As an example, if an epic has a total of 10 tasks, 8 completed and 2 not completed, I would like to see a bar showing an 80% progress completion.
Using an add on is an option, I just didn't find a relevant one.
Hi @Tamar S
Welcome to the community !!
If you are ok with a different view of this % progress, you can try out our add-on Agile Tools.
The app shows progress based on the status of the tasks within Epics as in the screenshot below.
Also there are many other reports in the app which help in managing projects like.
1) Links/Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for hierarchy (up to 10 levels), based on your Portfolio/Advanced Roadmaps/Issue Links parent child relationship.
2) Epic Hierarchy :- View/Manage roll up for standard Jira hierarchy. Epic -> User Story -> Subtask
3) Time in Status :- More than 7 types of Time in Status reports to track your issues.
4) Worklogs Report :- Track time spent by resources with multiple filters / category / grouping features
5) Timesheet :- View/Enter your time spent for multiple days